Are You in Custody?
Rather than spending your time drawing or tracing pictures, being a tattoo artist or recipient, making jewelry out of plastic bags, making pen or pencil holders, or designing the next gourmet food concept using ramen noodles, you can prepare yourself with enough financial and life planning knowledge to change your life.
A Felon’s Guide to Financial Recovery is about taking a journey-a journey to live a long, clean, healthy, and honest life.
Walk Step by Step Through These Topics:
- Why People Fail Financially
- Establishing Goals and Objectives
- Establishing Your Current Status
- Creating Your Personal Roadmap to Success
- Pre & Post-Release Plan Implementation
- Employment vs Self-Employment
- Purchasing a Home for Little or No Money Down
- Asset Protection Strategies
- Arming Yourself for the Casino
By applying these principles, you can Get Out & Stay Out!
- Retail Options
- If you or a loved one is a prisoner, you may purchase the book at a 25% discount. Please fill out this form.
- ISBN: 978-1947482227
- Size: 5.1″ x 7.8″ x .7″, 320 pages
- Suggested Retail Price: $49.95
The following images can be downloaded. Right-click on the name and choose Save As… to save it to your computer.